Monday, January 23, 2012

Bobbi Brown Extra Balm Rinse Review


   I've been wanting to buy this since July 2011. A lady at Nordstrums adviced me to try it out so she gave me 2 generous samples. I must admit that it's a great moisturizing cleanser. I hate it when random facial cleansers make my face feel so dry specialy around my mouth, but this cleanser is so moisturizing that after I finish washing my face I wouldn't even feel the need to apply a moisturizer (but I still do). Its so amazing. It smells so fresh and citrusy. The only downside is that it's SO EXPENSIVE. but if you look at the jar, it's huge and it will last me a long time so I shouldn't be complaining. The lady working there told me that she uses it with her clarisonic and I tried it. it works wonders.
   Bobbi Brown web site describes it as the following:
"This conditioning cleanser removes all traces of makeup and impurities quickly and completely. Leaves skin with a smooth, cushiony finish, and feeling instantly refreshed. Use daily for dry skin, or as a nighttime treatment when skin needs more hydration. Dermatologist-tested. To use: Warm a small amount in the palm of hands, apply directly to dry skin. Gently wash off with water or a damp face cloth."

No comments:

Post a Comment