Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lush Haul

I went to Lush the other day just to get Snow Fairy shower gel but unfortunately they were out of it. So, of course I couldn't walk out of Lush empty handed :p
I picked up ...

- You Snap The Whip Body Scrub - It's a scrub bar which is moisturizing as well. Smells AMAZING.

- It's Raining Men Shower Gel - It Smells exactly like Honey I washed The Kids soap bar. Smells COZY and YUMMY.

- Whoosh Shower Jelly - It's in a jelly form. You cut a small piece everytime you're in the shower and put it in your loofa and it lathers. This smells so AMAZING. So fresh and clean.

- Bubblegum Lip Scrub - It does a great job at exfoliating but I don't find it moisturizing at all. In fact, When I lick the sugar off my lips it feels dry so I have to put a lip balm afterwards. It tastes really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment