Monday, January 2, 2012

MAC & YSL Haul

I got them all brand new from a swapper at Makeupalley. I got the MAC Cream Color Base in Tickle Me Pink and Madly Magenta. I also Got Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture 29. On to the review ...

MAC Cream Color Bases:
Their names pretty much describes them. Tickle Me Pink is a Pale Milky Pink whereas Madley Magenta is a bright purpuly magenta color. They're highly pigmented and will last you a pretty long time since a little goes a very long way. I love using them on both my lips and cheeks as blush. They're not greesy whatsoever. In fact, they dry almost like a powder finish which is really nice.

YSL Rouge Pur Coutoure #29 Lipstick:
I love the idea that they're formulated without paraben, sulfate, petrochemichals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosin. Sephora describes the color as a bright purple pink but I disagree, I see it as a milky mauvy pink. It's so soft and smooth like butter on your lips. The packaging is so chic and pretty. The only downsides are that they're so expensive, and the color sits in your lip's creases and creates lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment